Benton-Lane wines are estate grown using organic, sustainable and bio-dynamic methods. The wine and vineyard teams work closely together to ensure the grapes are at the optimal level of maturity at harvest to produce wines of the highest possible quality. Visit Benton-Lane’s tasting room and to join the Wine Club for special offers. For local distributors of Benton-Lane wines by state, take a look at the national distributor list.
- All orders will be shipped at once unless you contact us to hold your order due to extreme weather conditions in your area.
- Complimentary shipping on 6 or more bottles.
- Freight charges are actual UPS rates.
- We only ship to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI & WY.
- Due to state regulations, our store will not accept orders of over 24 bottles per order. If you have an order for more than 24 bottles, please call 541-847-5792 to place your order
Showing all 9 results
2012 Chardonnay$28.00 Add to cart
2012 First Class Pinot Noir Magnum$165.00 Add to cart
2014 Estate Pinot Noir$27.00 Add to cart
2014 First Class Pinot Noir$65.00 Add to cart
2014 Pinot Blanc$23.00 Add to cart
2015 Pinot Gris$18.00 Add to cart
2016 Rosé of Pinot Noir$18.00 Add to cart
Benton-Lane’s Family of Wines$160.00 Add to cart
Wine Club Membership$0.00 Add to cart